What: Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a form of energy healing that can benefit and be learned by everyone. It can be used on one’s self, other people, animals, plants, and even Mother Earth. It works on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. The Reiki practitioner acts as a conduit by drawing the Reiki energy in through the crown of her head and letting it flow out through her hands and into the person receiving the healing.
Who: Anyone can learn to share Reiki. No special background, knowledge, spiritual belief, or unusual gift is required. Some people are natural healers, and being attuned to Reiki just enhances that gift, but in many cases, it awakens the gift of healing in people that otherwise might never have had the opportunity.
Level I - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Level II - 3:30pm to 7:30 pm
Level III (Master Level) 11 am to 4 pm
Where: Bradenton, FL 34210 (Class is held in a private home. Address will be provided with registration)
Why: I took my first Reiki class because I have always found the power of touch to be healing, and I wanted to learn about how to increase that potential. It was my introduction to energywork. That first class opened a whole new world to me and changed my life forever.
Here is what some of my students have told me about why they came to Reiki classes:
- I'm a massage therapist, and several people have encouraged me to add Reiki to what I'm already doing.
- I want to learn to open my chakras.
- I'm interested in meditation and crystals. I'm ready for something more that I don't quite understand yet.
- As a psychic-medium, I'm always helping everyone else. I'm looking forward to learning how to use Reiki for taking care of myself.
- Transcendental Meditation has led me to all types of spiritual stuff. I feel like I've been guided here, and that Reiki will be a stepping stone to where I'm going next.
Pre-registration is required at: http://circleoflightministries.net/reiki/reiki-classes/
CEs available for massage therapists through NCBMTB (approved provider# 739202)